Project: Trotwood Distribution Center
Location: Trotwood, Ohio
Square Footage: 380,000 Sq. Ft.
- New facility for a first tier General Motors parts supplier that packages and ships parts nationally and worldwide and houses 250 - 350 employees.
- Work included site and building design and engineering, 50-acre site development, rail spur improvements and building construction.
- The rail spur was extended into the building and provided rail high dock clearance to facilitate the seamless transfer of freight.
- The facility’s specifications have been designed and constructed to meet and exceed today’s need for warehouse distribution logistics: 28’ clear ceiling heights, 50’ wide bays and expansive truck staging areas.
- Construction began on the facility in late winter and despite the harsh weather conditions, the project was awarded a temporary certificate of occupancy five (5) months later.