Project: Novi Town Center
Location: Novi, Michigan
Square Footage: Facade and Infrastructure Upgrades
The Novi Town Center has been a hub of major retailers, and Metro Detroit shopping activity for decades. The open-air shopping center houses tenants such as Walmart, TJ Maxx, and Bath and Body Works. However, the center was in need of major construction renovations, and a complete refresh of the exterior facade after years of wear.
Oliver/Hatcher performed exterior repairs to the facade, sidewalk repairs, lighting upgrades, and installed decorative metal awnings. Detailed and extensive schedules were necessary for this project, along with sequencing of construction activities so as not to hinder the daily operations of the center as it remained fully functional throughout the construction process.
- Major construction overhaul of the existing facade finishes and infrastructure.
- Roofing work included extending the parapet height capped with pre-finished metal copings.
- The metal roof included a standing seam system
- Extensive Sidewalk repairs.
- Lighting upgrades and installation of decorative metal awnings.