Oliver / Hatcher Construction is a full-service construction management and general contracting firm built on relationships and experience. Since 1995, our team has constructed more than 21 million square feet of industrial building space, 14 million square feet of redeveloped space, and nearly 2.5 million square feet of office interiors.
We couldn’t build these buildings and spaces without our remarkable people. Our team is filled with the right people who hold true to our core values – Love what you do; Do what’s right, every time; and Relationship driven. Working together as one collaborative unit centered on these values results in our success for us and our clients.
At Oliver / Hatcher Construction, we are looking for the right candidates to help collaborate and contribute new ideas, be passionate about the industry and their career, and enjoy and have fun every day!
The Sales Business Development position is for someone who thoroughly enjoys meeting new people, promoting our business, and maintaining great relationships with our clients. The candidate should have a proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision-makers.
- Network with potential and existing clients to develop a sales pipeline for new business.
- Schedule meetings and events with high-level decision-makers to strategically discuss new opportunities
- Maintain strong relationships with potential and existing clients, teaming partners, subcontractors, and internal departments
- Identify potential projects early in the planning phase (RFP / RFQ) and gather the information that will assist in proposal responses and improve our chance of award
- Be active and attend industry events to both learn of upcoming opportunities, create new and strengthen existing relationships, and enhance the Oliver / Hatcher brand
- Coordinate and prepare the response to RFPs / RFQs with the support of Oliver / Hatcher’s marketing, estimating, and project management departments
- Prepare and attend opportunity and proposal interviews with clients
- Organize relationship management information in reporting system to track opportunities and generate lead reports
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in construction, engineering, or design)
- At least five years of successful sales experience in the construction, architecture, or engineering industries
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable public speaking
- Gregarious and engaging personality while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Team player focused on the company goals
Please forward your resume, references, and salary requirements.