Project: Woodward Avenue Commercial Center
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
Square Footage: 36,000 Sq. Ft.
- Re-development of an existing 36,000 sq. ft. facility that once served as a furniture retail store. The interior of the facility was gutted and the existing façade was removed. The building then received a new masonry, glass and dryvit façade. New mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems were installed as well.
- In order to handle storm water on a small building site, an underground detention system was installed.
- As a result of the facility being located on a major thoroughfare and the site size; scheduling and coordination of construction tasks had to be very concise.
- In addition to the re-development, Oliver/Hatcher was awarded the build-out direct by the main anchor tenant, AAA.
- Recent work at the facility included a 11,200 sq. ft. shell build-out for nationwide retailer ULTA Beauty Supply.