Project: Warren Tank Plant
Location: Warren, Michigan
Square Footage: 1,200,000 Sq. Ft.
- Renovation of vacant industrial facility originally constructed in the 1940's into a modern, multi-use industrial facility.
- Situated on 113 acres and measuring 1.3 million S.F., the facility received numerous improvements.
- Renovation of the main building, demolition of separate coal-fired powerhouse, rail siding and multiple rail spurs entering the plant.
- Removed and replaced 30% of the existing concrete floor as well as the electrical, plumbing, HVAC, façade, roads, rail spurs and parking.
- A 75-ton and three 40-ton cranes were upgraded and five additional cranes ranging from 25 to 50-tons were installed.
- 523,500 sq. ft. tenant build-out for US Manufacturing which included 50,000 sq. ft. of two-story office.
- 478,000 sq. ft. tenant-build-out of 60,000 sq. ft. office and manufacturing for Noble International.
- Additional work included construction of the infrastructure for machinery installation.