Project: Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Square Footage: 20,000 Sq. Ft.
Located in Ann Arbor, Phi Gamma Delta is a three-story, 20,000 Sq. Ft. fraternity house renovation project. The challenges to the project were the scheduling and completion of the work with a hard launch date, and to be completed in under four months. Oliver/Hatcher insured completion of this project within the deadline, before students would return to the University of Michigan.
- Removal and replacement all infrastructure systems including structural, plumbing, mechanical and electrical components.
- Fire safety systems were updated to comply with current building codes, including a new egress stair, fire alarm system, and fire sprinkler suppression system.
- The renovation included various miscellaneous living improvements, including:
- A new full-service kitchen.
- New toilet/ shower rooms.
- Wireless internet system.
- Window replacement to match original installations.